Stampin' Up Love and Laughter Wedding card

in , by jangirlstamps, 7:00 AM
Elegant Wedding Card


This card has all the elements in my opinion of a "WOW" card. The White on white, instantly grabs your attention. I love the texture and the softness. I made this card for my step-son.  My sweet husband said "WOW". To me that's says it all






I stamped Fabulous Florets on the Vellum and used the Iridescent Embossing Powder. It just glistens.


I fussy cut around the flowers, and used a glue dot to adhere.





Enjoy!

Janet



Items used:

Paper: Whisper White, Vellum
Stamps: Love and Laughter, Fabulous Florets
Accessories: Designer Frame Folders, Top Note Die, Silver Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, 5/8" Organza Ribbon Whisper White, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS