Stampin Up Pure Gumption

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:15 PM
Graduation

Graduation time is around the corner! Hard to believe I know! When I saw this stamp set last year I was so happy!! It is a keeper. The stamp set is called Pure Gumption. I cased the card from DO Stamping, and then made it my own. She has a great tutorial.


 
The coolest thing about this card is that it is 3D, stands up nice to display, but mails perfectly flat!
 
 
 
Can you see the 3D look? Very cool. The hardest part of the whole card was lining up the sentiment right in the middle of the circle punch. Used a pencil point to determine exact location then used the stamp-a-ma-jig
 
 
In the back I made a pocket for Graduation money or gift card. Hope you like it. I rolled up a small piece of First Edition paper and made it look like a diploma!  :)
 
Items used:
 
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock,  Very Vanilla Cardstock, First Edition DSP
Stamp set: Pure Gumption
Misc: Rhinetsones, Dimensionals, 2 " circle punch, Real  Red 1/8" Taffeta
 
 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS