I got my first Paper Pumpkin Kit yesterday!! Wahoo!!! Here's a peak!
About the time my life was looking like...this list! :)
Here's what came in my kit:
Here's what I made:
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!!
My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up is a new monthly project kit program that everyone can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin....
- I come to the door each month ( a fully decked-out creativity carriage)
- I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun
- I come in a sweet box
- All the stamps, ink, paper and accessories to create pinable projects
- Stuff like cards, journals and more!
We're your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you.
A free gift in your very first kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift- a clear acrylic "D" block.
It's easy to get started
Ready to join...sign up for the program by visiting
- click on "Get it" or "Join here"
- complete the online form
- select quantity for the monthly program
- create your ID and password
- enter shipping info
- provide payment info
- select me as your demonstrator (Janet Holmes zip code 76028)
Of course you will want to know more, so here's the nitty gritty:
- Program starts shipping March 15th
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project cards, journal, decor, and more.(We've even color coordinated, measured and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories....everything but adhesive
- Each Kit gives you a 30 minute creativity escape
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month
- You will need to sign up for a kit, by the 10th of the month, to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th, then your kit will come the following month
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (shipping included)
Starting in early March, Stampin' Up will offer a "TRY IT KIT" if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for 1 month. See the Try It Kit below.
Any questions please email me : firstname.lastname@example.org