Stampin Up Oh Hello Quick and Simple

in , by jangirlstamps, 1:48 PM
Simple and Elegant

This is a card we made a couple weeks ago in a club class. Everyone loved it!  i actually received this as a swap, at the Dallas Regional from Annette Bogue. I just loved the lines, the muted colors. Usually I am a person who likes color, but this card I just loved! Swapping cards at a Stampin' Up convention is crazy fun...like a frenzy! That's one thing I love is how Stampin' Up demonstrators share, laugh and just enjoy!!


 
 
 
 
Very simple, yet classic. Have a blessed day!
 
Janet
 
 
Items used:
Stamps: Oh Hello
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Oval Collection Framelits, Vanilla Flower Trim, Natural Trim Ribbon
 
 
I
 
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS