Stampin up Horse Frontier

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:09 PM
Happy Birthday!!

I made these 2 cards for my Sister-in-Law's Birthday! They are twins! They are similiar in some respects but also have different interests. Of course, they both think my husband is the best!! :)

This first card, I made with the Horse Frontier Stamp set.

 

 
I just loved how it turned out. I stamped the horse-shoe and used the 1" circle
punch and placed inside a smashed bottle-cap, then applied crystal effects (I just talked about Crystal Effects in Tool Tuesday!) Very nice touch.
 
(to get the smashed Bottle-Cap, take the Bottle-Cap, points facing down and run through the Big Shot, with the cap directly on the Big Shot plate, all tabs open! So the order would be (bottom to top) Big Shot plate, with acrylic plate, bottle-cap prongs pointed down, acrylic plate, then run through, and like magic the bottle cap is flattened.) The Bottle-Caps come in 2 sizes and can be addicting!
 
 
 
 
 
This is the first time I used the Crystal Effects in a smashed Bottle-cap. I think it turned out real sharp! I got the idea from Kathy in my stamp club. Great idea!! I am not sure if you can see the Natural Composition Paper that is embossed like woodgrain. The perfect touch
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
Paper: Natural Composition DSP, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Regal Rose DSP
Misc: Chocolate Chip Stamp pad, Bottle-Cap, Linen Thread
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS