Stampin Up Happy Hour

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:37 PM
Here is the 2nd Happy Birthday Card:

This is for my other Sister-In-Law. She reminds me of my own sister. I hope you like the card.

 
I thought it was so bright and cheerful! I really like the combination of the bright colors mixed in with black and white.
 
 
 
I used Crystal Effects on the glasses too! I just can't get enough of it this week. If you haven't tried it, give it a try, you won't be disappointed!! It gives this card a fun "wet" look.
 
 
 
 
 
I popped each umbrella top up with dimensionals, and stamped in black then in the bright colors. I thought the dots in the glasses picked up on the Perfect Dots Embossing folder.
 
Items used:
Paper:  Polka Dot Parade DSP, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps:  Happy Hour, Perfectly Punches (by the way, I love Punches that coordinate with stamps, that is one thing I LOVE about Stampin' Up!)
Misc: Melon Mambo Stamp pad, Lucky Limeade Stamp pad, Daffodil Delight Stamp pad, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Crystal Effects, Perfect Dots Embossing Folder
 
 
 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS