No Layer Everything Eleanor WOW card

in , by jangirlstamps, 5:14 PM
Quick and Simple WOW card

This is a card I made for our Downline Swap. Our amazing group of ladies meet once a month and swap cards, ideas and do make and takes. Talk about a talented, energetic group. If you are interested in joining our group let me know. Here is my swap card for the month. The theme for the swap is a "WOW" card. I think this card fits the bill. I cased (copy and share everything) from Nancy Ferbes.

 
 
 
 

 
 
I just loved this card. My husband said WOW, and I said that's right!! ha-ha!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a closer view of the card. I am so in love with the Ribbon Roses. The are such a instant embellishment. Love it!!
 
This is another type of masking technique. I cut a 3" circle out, using the die. I then used a dauber (inked with Daffodil Delight) and daubed the negative part of the circle, onto Whisper White cardstock. I used that same dauber on the Ribbon Roses. I think this turned out so cute!!
 
The stamp is from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.
 
Items used:
Cardstock: Whipser White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip,
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Pop- Up Posies Designer Kit
Misc: Ribbon Roses, Dauber, 3" Circle Die, Rhinestones,  glue dots
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS