Fabulous You

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:12 AM
Happy 20th Birthday!

Here is a card I made for my niece who just turned 20! So hard to believe! She has turned into a beautiful young woman. She spent the weekend with us, we laughed and had a great time.  :)



 
 
She is all about the BLING!! I love the Vintage Facet button on there!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The shoe itself I embossed the heel first in black then embossed the rest in Melon Mambo. I used a spoon the guide the embossing powder, it worked out great (first try even!) :)
 
The framelit I cut 2, one in Whisper White, the other in Silver Glimmer. I cut the Silver Glimmer one in half to make it like a frame. I could have used a larger framelit, but just wanted the border to be tight.
 
 
Items used:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer paper (love it!!)
Stamp set: Fabulous You, Memorable Moments
Misc: Melon Mambo Embossing powder, Black Embossing Powder, Vintage Facet Button, Frametlits
 
 
 
 
 
Have a blessed day!
Janet
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS