Easter Treat Quick and Simple

in , , by jangirlstamps, 10:44 PM

Easter Chick and Bunny

Here is a cute Easter treat that I came up with, I saw one on Pinterest that gave me the inspiration.  For the Chick, I simply took a 3x11 piece of Daffodil Delight and scored it at 2" and 6 1/2". To make the face rounded,  I traced around a plastic cup. The "feet" and the "feathers" were made using the Party Blossums die. I simply cut them to make them look like feet and feathers. The "fluff" on top of the feathers is made by unraveling the new rose ribbon and daubing it with Tangerine Tango. The oval in front was cut using the large oval punch.

 
 
  Pretty cute!! what do you think?







The bunny was made using the same pattern.  I used Whisper White and Rose Red cardstock. The ears were made using the blossum punch, and the eyes were made using the Owl punch. I used the scallop punch for his belly. The nose is an in-color brad. I think the tail is sooo cute. It is a rose from the rose ribbon. It makes me laugh!!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS