Stampin Up Get Well

in , by jangirlstamps, 4:03 PM
Happy "Feel Better" Card

 
 
 
This is a card a cased from Pinterest, and added my own twist. I just love it. I is a pretty happy card to give to someone who may be having a rough day. Hope you  enjoy!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought this was a real cute card. The inside was just a little added touch. I made this card for our Upline/ Downline monthly meeting. We have a card swap and do Make-N-Takes or take turns showing a  new technique. If you would like to join my downline, let me know. Have a blessed day!!!
 
Items used:
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags, Sassy Salutations, Four Frames, Spring Sampler
  • Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist
  • Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Sunshine and Sprinkles
  • Misc: Melon Mambo Striped Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones, Cloud Embossing Folder
 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS